The current version of the Remix OS is in Alpha stage and the developer said that there may be one or two bugs. But the OS went will and booted fast except for the first time. It provide two modes “Resident Mode” and “Guest Mode”. Choose the first if you want to save your session else go for the later.
- Remix OS from jide.com .
- A USB 3.0 flash drive that supports FAT32 format, with a minimum capacity of 8GB and a recommended writing speed of 20MB/s. Although works with USB 2.0 but takes time to boot.
Steps Running Remix OS on PC
- Extract the Downloaded Zip file from the Jide website.
- Run the Executable Remix OS USB tool file from that folder.
- Choose the Remix OS ISO file and your USB drive. (Make sure it is in FAT32 Format)
- Burn the file to USB Drive, once finished reboot the system and press F12 at boot.
- Select your USB drive and choose one of those two method to start the OS. Select Resident Mode to save your data for future.
- First booting will take some time.