Nowadays people are storing there important documents, pictures and videos in their mobile devices more than their PC’s or Mac. Deleting these important files unknowingly can cause great damage. If it’s a PC’s or Mac the problem can be solved by recovering from the Recycle bin but unfortunately android doesn’t have any such option.
To help in such situations Wondershare’s Dr. Fone Android recovery software comes into rescue. Dr. Fone has support for many Android mobile devices from major brands like Samsung, Sony, Motorola, LG, HTC, Google and many more. The complete list of all supported devices can be found from this link.
Dr. Fone comes with a free trial version as well as a paid version. The Free version comes with limited feature. Dr. Fone is available for both Windows as well as Mac computers. You can download Dr Fone from
The software provides three simple steps to recover your lost data from the android phone.
Files That Dr. Fone can recover
The software can recover your contacts, Messages, photos, video, audio, documents, WhatsApp Messages and attachments and even your call history. There are many good feature in this software compared to others in the market, one is that you can selectively search a file type you want search in your device. Two – you can preview the recovered files during the scanning process as well so that you can stop your scan as soon as you get the document you have been searching for.
To use Dr. Fone to recover your files your phone should be in USB Debugging mode and should be connected to the system through a cable. If the device is a rooted one it’s an added advantage. If your devices is not rooted you don’t need to worry this software finds some other ways to recover the file in such cases.
Things you need to do
- Your Device should have USB Debugging feature enabled (You can do that by going into the developer settings) and connected to the computer with Dr. Fone.
- The software will automatically recognize the device and will do the necessary installation into your mobile device.
- If your phone is prompted for root access allow it
- Of the three scanning methods provided in the next screen you can choose any but we recommend you to choose the first as it take less time. If this scan doesn’t gets what you want then go for advanced scan option.
- One you find your lost fine in the preview, stop the scan and click recover to recover the selected file.