We all know that Genymotion is the fastest emulator for Android which once gave Android Virtual Devices (AVD) with Google Play store but recently they have stopped adding Google play store with AVD due to some policy issues from Google that Google Play store should not be present on emulators.
So we have came up with a simple trick to add those Google Play store to your emulators. Follow the instructions below to do it.
1. AVD with Google Play store – download it from below link.
[button color=”orange” size=”small” link=”http://www.mediafire.com/download/jdn83v1v3bregyu/Galaxy+S4++HTC+One++Xperia+Z+-+4.2.2+-+with+Google+Apps+-+API+17+-+1080×1920.zip” target=”blank” ]Download[/button]
2. Genymotion Android Emulator.
1. Download the file from the link and extract to get the Android virtual device with Google play store.
2. The file will be in the name as “Galaxy S4 HTC One Xperia Z – 4.2.2 – with Google Apps – API 17 – 1080×1920″.
3. Now you should have install Genymotion and signed in to the Genymotion cloud. To know how to install Genymotion on windows see this article.
4. Close all your Genymotion store running in the background.
5. Copy that Android virtual device(AVD) provided in step 2 to the following folder.
6. You have added the virtual device to your Genymotion so open the Genymotion and start using Google play store.
For queries comment below.
For better idea see the video on the top of this page.