Many of the blogger’s like us would have started their blogs in Google Blogger platform. But as the time moves we tend to move our blog from blogger to WordPress due to many advantages in WordPress.
Thus when hosting with WordPress CMS as a seperate domain(eg 18.104.22.168) we could come across a big problem that we can’t have complete knowledge about the statistics like
1.Number of page visits.
2.Number of visitors.
3.Visit by countries.
4.Search engine terms.
5.Clicks of links.
7.Most searched terms in search engines and etc
The only simple and cost free ways to over come this is to use the Jetpack plugin available in the WordPress.There are many plugins for for giving statistics but almost all of them have to be bought.
To install and use Jetpack stats follow the steps below.
1.Jetpack plugin form WordPress.
2.A WordPress.com account to sync it with your separately hosted WordPress.
1. So as explain earlier we need a WordPress.com account so go to www.wordpress.com and get a account by signing in.
2. Now move to your separately hosted WordPress account and sign in as admin.
3. Now to install the Jetpack plugin go to Plugins->Add new.
4. There you will be seeing a search box,type in there the “jetpack” and click search.
5. Now install and activate the plugin.
6. When you activate the plugin you will be asked to sign in to your WordPress account (www.worpress.com).
7. You are finished now ,the Jetpack plugin will be showing your site stats at “jetpack stats”.
Note:You may even view your hosted domain stats in your wordpress account by simply changing the account as shown below.